Tuesday, May 30, 2017

'Toxic Masculinity'? In the Marines? You Can't Be Freakin' Serious?

I want to use the full f-word in the headline. It's much more effective at getting the point across, but I'm restrained by the examples of good people, who communicate effectively, without resorting to profanity. Or, in other words, I'm trying to maintain my civility.

But I swear (pardon the pun, heh), Vox is killing me here.

Our postmodern society has lost its mind of its come to the point where we can't equate masculinity with violent martial sensibility. What not, if at all, is warfare but for masculinity? Women who become soldiers and warriors become more masculine, do they not? I'm dumbfounded at this, but then, SNFU (society's now f***ed up).

See Vox, and thankfully, James Woods below:


0 comments: