Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pamela Geller and International Coverage of Britain's Capitulation to Islam

It's dhimmitude all the way down

Here's this report at the Shariah-complaint BBC, "US bloggers banned from entering UK" (via Memeorandum).

And at Atlas Shrugs, "TREACHERY:
A soldier was just beheaded on the street, and they say I'm a terrorist threat.

It is worth noting that in all this media coverage of the banning of Spencer and me, not one media outlet had me on to discuss it. Not one. If what I say is so egregious, why not expose me? Because the last thing that the enemedia wants is for people to hear what I have to say. Because most rational, freedom-loving people would agree.Channel 4 contacted me for an interview and then canceled shortly thereafter.

Further, not once in all of the media accounts were we identified accurately. We oppose jihad. We are counter jihad. Despite all the column inches, not once is that even mentioned. We are not anti-Muslim. We oppose an ideology that calls for holy war, misogyny, persecution and oppression of non-believers. I don't care who or what you worship. You can worship a stone, just don't stone me with it. This is very clear. But the media's twisted and colorful descriptions of us include "anti-Muslim," "anti-Islam," "anti-Ground Zero mosque campaigners," "right wing activists," "hatemongers," "islamophobic bloggers," "anti-Muslim pair."

Repeat after me: C O U N T E R J I H A D.
Also, "BRITISH BAN NOW INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT."

PREVIOUSLY: "Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer Banned From Britain."

ADDED: From Saberpoint, "Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer Are Banned From Britain":
If you speak the truth about Islam, you will be banned. Freedom of speech is not allowed in Great Britain anymore. Truth is not a defense. What kind of insanity is the British government pushing, and why?

0 comments: