Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tonight’s Gonna be a Good Night...

Okay, more on pop culture! My oldest kid (American Power progeny #1) immediately changes the radio station when he gets in the car. He's got a bunch of channels, but one of them especially, KIIS-FM 102.7, has been playing the Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling" like crazy! Cool band. Cool song. What can you say? Enjoy:

I'm a pretty good pop commentator on rock and roll, etc., but I've got my lacunae -- especially mid-to-late 1980s, when I had some hearing problems (among other things). So, if readers have favorite songs they'd like to see posted, let me know. Kreiz, my ace commenter and long-time reader, suggested Earth, Wind, & Fire's "September" a while back, so there's some precedent there. My great neocon hottie GSGF also suggested a video recently, from the Cardigans, but it's not my favorite, LOL!

I'll be posting more punk rock, as well as more contemporary hits. So, don't forget to make those suggestions. The music's in you! And boy, do we need the relief from the Democrats!

1 comments:

kreiz1 said...

Great song. Really admire this band. How about switching things up with some LA rock by the Red Hot Chili Peppers? That would work.