Thursday, October 31, 2013

'She Talks to Angels'

Foghat's "Fool for the City" came on yesterday just when I was pulling up at my apartment. For the life of me I can't recall hearing that song in decades --- and that's saying something, considering how much I play classic rock on the radio.

It's not necessarily one of my favorites, however. Just weird hearing it. Reminded me of high school.

Here's the drive-time lineup yesterday afternoon:
Fool for the City - Foghat 3:29 PM

White Room - Cream 3:24 PM

Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith 3:20 PM

Love Her Madly - The Doors 3:11 PM

867-5309 / Jenny - Tommy Tutone 3:07 PM

It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M. 02:56 PM
The Black Crowes were on a bit earlier,  at 2:00, when I was heading out for coffee after classes. I'll leave you with that, as is my preference:





0 comments: