Monday, August 29, 2011

Behind on Babe Blogging

I've been slackin' on my Rule 5. So, let's get started over at Maggie's Notebook, "Rule 5 Saturday Night: Olivia Munn."

And super hot as always, from Bob Belvedere, "Rule 5 Saturday: Carla Ossa."

But check Eye of Polyphemus, who has Kate Beckinsale, one of my favorites. Plus, The Daley Gate has "The Daley Babes." Over at Randy's Roundtable we've got "Thursday Nite Tart: Holly Weber" and "There Was a Football Game Last Night."

And from Zion's Trumpet, "TGIF and Pretty Redheads."

And I've blogged Lucy Pinder's calender, so a review might be in order: "VIDEO: Lucy Pinder Sexy 2012 Calendar."

BONUS: At Pirate's Cove, "If All You See…is a wonderful, wonderful tree cleaning the air of carbon pollution, you might just be a Warmist...", and "Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup."

And at Blazing Cat Fur, "Because It's Friday...and it's Ginger Rogers."

I know I'm leaving out a few good friends, but I'm tired. Drop me a comment or an e-mail and I'll get you linked up on a unique post. Regular blogging should be picking up again over the next few days.

2 comments:

Randy-g said...

Thanks for the linkage Don. Thank you very much...

Reaganite Independent said...

Lovely, linked @ RR:

Hot Romanian Chicks III - 'Inna'

Have a great w/e~