Thursday, July 28, 2011

Anderson Cooper's CNN Hit Piece Smears Geller/Spencer Counter Jihad

I've written about this at length, so folks know where I stand. And it's obviously not in my power to shift media opinion, or in the power of a handful of fighters for truth. Folks have to keep on plugging away and making a difference where they can. As always, I know inside that good prevails over evil, but it can take time. Pamela reports on this Anderson Cooper segment that's just utterly pathetic. She urges readers to contact CNN, and I might add, if they're going after Pamela and Robert Spencer, why is Charles Johnson getting a pass? Scroll forward to about 3:30 minutes:

And at Pamela's, "MEDIA FREAKSHOW: CNN SMEARS, DEFAMES HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS, CHRISTIANS AND PATRIOTS FOR NORWAY SHOOTING."

2 comments:

Dan Nexon said...

Why is Johnson getting a pass? Maybe because he recanted?

Maybe this is a time to take stock about the dangers of guilt by association and sliming your opponents for lending rhetorical and/or intellectual support for terrorists?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golden_Rule#Christianity

AmPowerBlog said...

'Why is Johnson getting a pass? Maybe because he recanted?'

That'd be one thing, Dan. But he's been lying about his entire past as a counter-jihad blogger. And the "golden rule"? Well, you've done well sticking to it I suppose, but there's only one authority who makes the final evaluation, and I'm confident I'm on the right side with Him.