Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Donald Trump Claims Credit for Release of President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

Well, I ran this earlier, but it's more relevant than I expected. Trump's now claiming credit for the release of Obama's long form birth document.

Now perhaps Obama will release his academic transcripts. Seriously. I hope folks start hammering on that. I say B+ average: "Barack Obama's Transcripts."

This is going to be a long day. I'm going to read around and follow the reactions. Some new conspiracies are bound to pop up.

ADDED: William Jacobson's thinking along the same lines:

The story is not over, I'm sure, but this will help Obama, since the document was issued just days after his birth.

The ease with which the White House obtained the documents demonstrates the rank idiocy of the mainstream media, which has been feeding us a steady stream of excuses as to why Obama could not obtain the document.

1 comments:

Van Grungy said...

It's a forgery..

Trump is Kloppenburging the gun..