Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rightblogger Gender Confusion for Roy 'Bikini Burlesque' Edroso

Texas Governor Rick Perry's in the news today with the report that he killed a coyote while out for his morning jog:

Photobucket

Perry said he will carry his .380 Ruger - loaded with hollow-point bullets - when jogging on trails because he is afraid of snakes. He'd also seen coyotes in the undeveloped area.

When one came out of the brush toward his daughter's Labrador retriever, Perry charged.

"Don't attack my dog or you might get shot ... if you're a coyote," he said Tuesday.
Okay, pretty routine story, right? Well, not if you're Roy "Burkini Burlesque" Edroso. Turns out our man Roy's gone to snarking some stereotypes with his post, "ONE MORNING I SHOT AN ELEPHANT IN MY PAJAMAS":
I just shot a rattler this mornin' that was threatening my cat. Ain't no thang around these parts; we all has firearms. Then I ate me that rattler and made mah woman a necklace out of his bones.

What? I have just as much evidence of my feat as
our Governor has of killing that coyote Neither of us had our security detail around.

There are some differences, I admit. I'm not running for reelection, which (along with my natural modesty) is why I'm also not dressing up my story with quotable quotes like "he became mulch."

And I don't have fans like
Michelle Malkin to use my alleged accomplishment as proof that politicians she doesn't like are less than men:
This could cost Texas Governor Rick Perry the endorsement of PETA, but to save the life of his dog, it’s worth it...

In a related story, Florida Governor Charlie Crist screamed like a woman and jumped on a chair when he saw a mouse run out from under his tanning bed.
If you find that outburst about Crist weird and unseemly, remember: the sourcing is every bit as good as Perry's and mine.
Okay. Right.

Yeah, I'll give it to Roy that Michelle spoofin' Charlie Crist for "screaming like a woman" might be a little "wierd" or "unseemingly," except that Michelle didn't write the post.
Doug Powers did.

What's wierd is the striking contrast between Roy's lazer-like focus on his "
Bikini Burlesque" (NSFW) babes and his total gender identity fail on the blogging at Michelle's. And it's even more weird given that Roy's a self-proclaimed expert on the happenings of the "Right Wing Blogosphere."

I know it's hard out there, Roy. But sheesh, I thought you were "
da man" (NSFW)!

0 comments: