Saturday, February 20, 2010

Britney Spears' 2010 Candies Photoshoot Reach-Around

Guyism has the pics, "Britney Spears is the New Face of Candies… Seriously."

The video is here.

Plus, a link-around for my friends (in no particular order):

* Hall of Record, "Testing BlogPress and Photo Upload."

* MAinfo, "Herman Cain Rocks CPAC!"

* The Daley Gator, "Now that is a good reach around."

* A Conservative Shemale, "Here is where I learn my lesson about skipping an FMJRA Saturday."

* The Rhetorican, "What Can Olbermann Learn From CPAC?"

* The Blog Prof, "Video: CPAC Blogger of the Year Ed Morrissey Introduced by Special Guest Rush Limbaugh."

* Blazing Cat Fur, "
Jennifer Lynch Hides Behind Ruse of "Solicitor Client Privilege" to Cover Up Effort to Keep CHRC Staff From Reading Blazingcatfur!"

* Snooper Report, "
Obama - Unbelievable Crook."

* Left Coast Rebel, "
Obama and ACORN: New Video From Rep. Darrel Issa Proves the Obama/ACORN Alliance (and Obama's Lies)."

* Legal Insurrection, "
Think Progress Targets Scott Brown Over IRS Plane Attack."

* Grandpa Johns, "
Republicans: Return to Your Roots."

* Three Beers Later, "
Back Door Man..."

* Snark and Boobs, "
In Crystal Mangum, Duke Rape Accuser, Leftist Tactics Come Home To Roost."

* Carol's Closet, "
I Have Made My Choice." [On Marco Rubio]

* Reaganite Republican, "
Czech Top-Model: Eva Herzigová."

* TrogloPundit, "
I know what you’re thinking: what does The TrogloPundit have in common with a bunch of glamorous and sexy supermodels?"

* Astute Bloggers, "
WTF: AFTER 3 MONTH DELAY, HOLDER FINALLY ADMITS HE HAS 9 AIDES WHO ALSO DEFENDED GITMO DETAINEES."

* Pat in Shreveport, "
Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Spring Fever Edition."

* Theo Spark, "
Saturday Totty ..."
And don't miss WyBlog who gets a generic link imploring him to update -- with hotties, preferably!

Plus, the obligatory link to Smitty at Babe-Blog/FMJRA Central.

AND LEAVE A COMMENT OR SEND ME AN E-MAIL IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE ROUNDUPS!!



6 comments:

Left Coast Rebel said...

Thanks for the linky-love, Donald!

Chris Wysocki said...

Ask and ye shall receive.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Opus #6 said...

OK, I checked out the Britney vid. She's still got her sex appeal, I have to admit that.

Thanks so much for the link love. You know the way to a blogger's heart. <3

AmPowerBlog said...

Opus, actually I really admire Britney. Her music's okay, but I like how she made a comeback, and especially how she got phyically fit again.

Beside, the guy's like the swimsuit roundups, so what the heck!

Reaganite Republican said...

I read that Brittany is a Republican... I'm serious, she said some nice things in support of Bush at the time of the Iraq debate, as I recall- I looked at her differently once I heard that.

This post -linked- at Reaganite Reublican...

http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2010/02/around-blogosphere.html

smitty1e said...

And by the way: when do we get Your Badness at CPAC?