Monday, October 26, 2009

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out...

Bruce Springsteen's not one of my all-time favorites, but I've enjoyed some of his music over the years. Check out this old clip, from 1975, of the E Street Band's "Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out":

Tear drops on the city
Bad Scooter searching for his groove
Seem like the whole world walking pretty
And you can't find the room to move
Well everybody better move over, that's all
'Cause I'm running on the bad side
And I got my back to the wall
Tenth Avenue freeze-out, Tenth Avenue freeze-out...

More lyrics here.

My good friend Tony at PA Pundits International is again an inspiration for my rock-and-roll posting. See this week's Sunday night music-club entry, "
Sunday Music – Reelin’ In The Years."

Also, thanks to Theo Spark for generous inclusion in his hot blog roundups.

P.S. I chose Springteen after listening this morning to a medley of piano-rockers on KSWD - The Sound 100.3 FM (Elton John, Toto, etc.). Check out the station for live Internet streaming. Great stuff!

0 comments: