Sunday, March 29, 2009

Young Conservatives at Mark Levin Book Signing

Via Glenn Reynolds, who links to Philip Eveland, check out these young conservative ladies, saying hello to Sean Hannity at a Mark Levin book signing, in Tysons Corner, Virginia, for Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto:

Watch more videos at the link.

What'd I say about
conservatives and the youth vote?

There's definitely some excitement in the air on the political right! Folks need a great deal of enthusiasm to wait in line five hours at a signing event for a conservative author and talk radio host.

4 comments:

Stogie said...

Okay, now that's using cheesecake in a highly relevant fashion. Three gorgeous young conservative women praising Sean Hannity at the Mark Levin book signing. I really approve of this, Donald.

By the way, I have ordered Levin's new book from Amazon and it has been shipped. I am looking forward to reading it and commenting on it.

Dave said...

I think I shall start perusing the job listings in Richmond.

:-)

-Dave

AmPowerBlog said...

You got to get creative, Stogie!

AmPowerBlog said...

You're funny, Dave!